A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous! ~ Coco Chanel
The man of her dreams has swept her heart away
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!
Monday, March 14, 2011
The Suite Life
So, we really need to book the suite this week. Breanna has sent a paypal request to most of you by now. PLEASE make sure you get her $100 by Tuesday, the 15th so she can get the room booked. Right now it looks like we may be able to book just one suite for all the girls to stay in. It'll be great...it's more than 1500 sq ft! Plenty of room for the small amount of time we'll actually be IN the room! If you didn't get the paypal money request, please let me know! THANKS Ladies!
Labels:
bachelorette party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment