I know you all have been chomping at the bit, wanting to know what the weekend will look like. I've gotten at least 10 YES rsvps so here are some details....
Bre would like to all travel together. Some of you may have flight miles that you'd like to use on other airlines and that's FINE! By all means, if you can save some money, that's great! We're just glad you're coming. We will more than likely be traveling on Southwest. It looks like they're going to have the best rates. We'll be leaving out of either SF or San Jose. Those decisions will be made once we are purchasing the tickets and see what our best deal is....I know you understand. We will be staying at Ballys. The wedding party will be staying in a suite and all other girls will have rooms close by. It'll be great because then we'll have a living room and a fridge! We'll be cutting some food costs by having snacks and breakfast-y things available in the suite. If it's a better deal, we will be getting 2 suites. This will all depend on the final headcount though. At any rate, Bre has a total rewards card so we'll already be getting a sweet deal. I know that there will be some $ left over from the $300 that people send in so this will go to the hotel. What will we be doing while we're there? Glad you asked......here are a couple of things on the itinerary! Friday night we'll start out vacation off right by heading to see either Chippendales OR Thunder From Down Under! Make sure you bring your bikini because on Saturday we'll be heading to Wet Republic! Saturday night we will be going to Holly Madison's Peep Show! Sunday we will be hanging with the boys at Rehab! Sunday night will also be spent with the boys....dinner and clubbing! Not sure exactly where yet but we'll figure it out together. Monday, we may try to do a little spa time....we'll have to see how it goes but I know we'll DEFINITELY need it by then! We are also looking into getting some sort of all inclusive party deal like the bachelorette party pass. A lot of these activities we will actually be able to get group rates or discounts because of Bre being a total rewards member. It'll definitely be a fantastic weekend! One to remember! I hope this helps answer some questions and if you have any others, please post them as comments here on the blog and I will answer you here. That way, everybody gets answers! Thanks ladies! I am really looking forward to meeting you all and having an awesome time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment