A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous! ~ Coco Chanel
The man of her dreams has swept her heart away
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
RSVPing....it's a good thing!
I still have not gotten any responses from at least 20 girls! You know who you are..... Please direct your RSVP to me, Dana, NOT Breanna. She's super busy and cannot be expected to relay every response to me. You can either post your reply HERE, on this blog, call me at 925-577-7870 or email me at Danahill13@aol.com. Please, please, PLEASE, do this ASAP! This is a big weekend and it'll take lots of planning. Please do me a favor and let me know if you are planning on coming or not. I guess if I don't hear from people by next week, I'll have to start making phone calls!
Labels:
bachelorette party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment