A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous! ~ Coco Chanel
The man of her dreams has swept her heart away
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!
Friday, April 22, 2011
some changes have been made.
So, maybe you know, maybe you don't but you will now....we are NOT staying at Bally's anymore. Breanna actually found an AWESOME condo that sleeps 10 and has a full kitchen. It's right on the strip and is the same cost. We will be getting food from the grocery store and of course....ALCOHOL! This will save lots of money for us all. It'll be great. By now, you have probably received a paypal request for money. We are collecting for Peep Show and either Thunder Down Under or Chippendales. Of course, it's up to each of you what shows, if any, you want to go to. By collecting money a bit at a time up front, we're hoping that once we get there, almost all things will be pretty much paid for! I think it'll work out well. There will be one night, probably Saturday that I think it would be really cool if when we went out, we all wore little black dresses and Breanna can wear white....or knowing her, hot pink! I think that would be cute and fun so please pack a hot little black number for that! If anybody has any questions, don't hesitate to email, comment here, or call me (925)577-7870. I'm SUPER excited!!
Labels:
bachelorette party,
Breanna,
Vegas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment