A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous! ~ Coco Chanel
The man of her dreams has swept her heart away
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!
Friday, May 27, 2011
The countdown BEGINS!
Hello lovelies.....in just ONE WEEK, we will all be on our way to a fabulous Vegas weekend to celebrate with my beautiful sister, Bre! I am SOOOOooo excited! Just a few reminders.....Please remember to bring your hottest lil black dress for our Saturday evening activities. Also, please bring a cute little denim skirt or shorts for our Friday Fun. It may just be easiest to wear them on the plane as I'm not sure if we'll really be spending much time at the condo when we arrive! A spaghetti strap tank in either white or light blue would be great too.....don't ask why, just do it, PLEASE! You will not be disappointed! Keep in mind that our goal is to make sure that Bre has the BEST TIME EVER with her girls! I'm sure it'll be a blast! Bring your camera and your sunblock...it's gonna be a sizzling weekend! I can't wait to see/meet you all!
Labels:
bachelorette party,
Breanna,
Vegas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment