A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous! ~ Coco Chanel


The man of her dreams has swept her heart away
and soon it will be their wedding day!
So I have a suggestion, if I may......
One last weekend full of play!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Vegas BABY!

Hey all you beauties! It's SO exciting to be planning my baby sisters bachelorette party in VEGAS! I wanted to start this blog so we have an easy way to get info to the group. By now you've all received your invites.....I'm hoping we will have a great group because this is going to be one awesome girls getaway. Please make sure you save this blog in your favorites and check back often for updates. There is quite a large group invited and being that it's a weekend in Vegas, there will be quite a bit of planning that goes into it. Please feel free to ask any questions you have here.......



I'm SO excited!

1 comment:

  1. Dana this website is sooooo cute!! Good Job! Can't wait for Vegas and to have the new "ladies" join us!

    ReplyDelete